Monday, April 14, 2003

Here's another kai-ism:

"We live to eat and eat to live........."

Think this is something that is widely accepted by alot of people out there.........but i believe the first half of the saying is better enjoyed by the majority.........
This leads me to another kai-ism:

"There is no greater love than the love for food. Neither is there a greater pleasure than the pleasure of eating. Simply because to eat is a luxury."


Some religious fanatics might flame me for the first part. But I'll say one thing, you guyz are too extreme. That's why you are called fanatics. HA~! I'll bet you fanatics whichever god you are worshipping would probably have felt better with a full stomach than an empty one when they were mortals. Even you can't live without food. Nobody can. You can love food, you can derive happiness from eating. Don't get me started on the sex part, cos I'll tell you it can be done........go watch "American Pie" and you'll get what i mean...........



The second part, is VERY true..........think of the tastes from the food stimulating your senses........think of the feeling of a full stomach after a meal..........think of the lazy feeling you have after eating.............what can i say..........it's better than anything in the world...............may i add, you are getting sleepy, you are growing sleepier...........your eyelids are getting heavier......you are now under my control.............damn....i'm missing the swirly swirly thingy............never mind, you are not getting sleepier, your eyelids are extremely light and you are not under my control, forget the last few sentences. That's just another part of my plan for world domination.................*evil laff* (In case you haven't noticed, you already forgot the last few sentences and dismissed them entirely. So you ARE under my control. *evil laff*)



That leads to the last part, to eat is a luxury. To love is a luxury, pleasure is a luxury. Therefore, to eat is a luxury. Although food is a necessity, TO EAT is a luxury........some people can't eat although they got food cos they need to sell the food to make money..........that leads to another kai-ism for another time......I'm hungry.........."If love is blind, I'll find my way with food......" THAT was not a kai-ism........it doesn't make sense..........actually as do all my other stuff........but it still doesn't qualify............maybe another day it might........it's starting to make sense.......hmmmmm............i'm hungry...........

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home