Thursday, April 01, 2004

everyone, it's april fool's..........so let's all sit down and reminisce on all the jokes played on us today..........
1. my car heading towards the guardrail at 100km/h at "99 bend".........that was a close one.........phew
2. changing to the spare tyre after the puncture, only to find that the blardy thing's too small.............
3. realising it was april fool's day when more than 3 quarters of it was over.........

think this april fool's is the most eventful in my 23yrs of life..........
and before i end, would like to mention, last nite another man passed away in an accident on the ECP........and i might have joined him too..........cant help but feel there was some connection btwn the 2 incidents...........i dunno who the man is nor his family, but in my own way, i offer my condolences and thank my lucky stars............

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home