Wednesday, April 21, 2004

since ive already done up a post on the world's current affairs this morn, i think now the only thing left for me to write abt would be the really impt things that are happening in the world today............namely, the size of my pimple...........oh i forgot, the world doesnt revolve ard me.............who cares, this blog REVOLVES ard me, and i tell it where and when to stop revolving and go the other way................

got this really huge son of watever on the side of my face.............think it's due to the recent late nites............see wat studying does to u? it destroys the most impt thing u hold dear in your life.............your friggin face...............think abt it.........which part of your body do u care for the most?

cant believe the weather, it's too damn hot to do anything.............half the time today was spent trying to save my sweat.......think im running low on it............now im sitting in front of my sis' pc with a huge fan blowing at my side........and im still bloody sweating................ill start sweating blood soon if this keeps up............

anywayz, past few dayz ive been stuck wif this great dilemma............it's something that would have a great impact on my life and the one whom i think i love the most.............i have talked to some frens abt it............and they encouraged me to go ahead..........they said it's worth a try...............but then, im afraid of being rejected............and there's a risk that things would turn out bad..............i might get terribly hurt in the process...............but there's also a chance that things will turn out great for the both of us.........

haiz............decisions decisions decisions............shld i? or shldnt i? shld i join the nissin cup noodle eating challenge? i mean, $3k for the 1st prize, $2k for the 2nd and $1k for the 3rd.............and all i have to do is eat the most number of nissin cup noodles in 15mins.............and even $1k is a fair amt of money..........enuff to buy a set of new wheels and tyres for my 'wife'..................of course i run the risk of getting extremely sick in the process.........how leh? how leh? ive timed myself before.............1 cup w/o the soup took me less than 2mins...........think wif a cooler soup would take me abt 3mins..............so how? how how how how how? decisions decisions decisions.............haiz.............still gotta go thru prelims first then finals............haiz..............

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home