Tuesday, May 11, 2004

P&P

.......
i forgot wat i wanted to post.

other things first then.....
was surfing ard the net for other blogz to read....and realised nowadays pple like to post pictures of themselves......which got me wondering.....should i do that?
at the risk of losing my fan base (currently numbering only one - me), why not splash a nice big picture of myself on the blog? yea, rite.....sorry, im not a picture-y person....count the number of pictures ive taken in my lifetime and u have the number of times u have contracted a terminal disease (i.e. 0 or 1)........

y? cos it's been my life long mission to be the next Man Without a Face.....nah....actually most of the time one of the next few things happen:
1. the photographer goes blind, cos im so good looking, it hurts.
2. a pimple bursts into the lens
3. the photographer is too short, she manages to get only my chin. (yea, notice how the pple who want take photos are mostly female? and how they are mostly shorter? at least in this place called SING-A-PORE)

i dun get it......was watching episodes 19-22 of the OC yesterday....and they were going around exclaiming how being able to take photos wif your phone is the autograph of the new generation...errr.....it is? oh it is! is it really? maybe it is......convince me...

lemme try and recollect wat i wanted to post and post later.....
ohyes, I'VE GOT MY MOJO BACK~!!!! yea baby~~

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home