Tuesday, May 11, 2004

The Late Night Show with ME

well.....it's been quite a boring day.....except for some things....and nope, i havent remembered what i wanted to post this morn........

first off, blogger has finally come up wif a comments thingy for their blogs......abt time if u ask me........all the other blogging sites already have it......not providing such a feature is a bad business strategy...........so hopefully after this post, pple can comment on my posts........jus dump wat u wan at my posts......ill try to stay un-provoked shld it be unfair criticism.........

so on to the next thing.......dunno if i have mentioned this.....but ive recently found out my typing speed to be 58 words a min.........not bad huh.........yea......compared to fren's whose speed was 37........shows i got nimble fingers that can work miracles........ladies?

today, was on the way to meet a fren.....and decided to stop for petrol at my regular petrol kiosk........and the cashier was suddenly friendly wif me.......she's quite cute actually.........malay tho......but cute......so y was she frenly wif me today? i soon found out upon meeting my fren........

so off i went to meet my fren.........and while walking ard looking for her stuff, she mentioned i looked pretty.......yep........pretty......me.......pretty......

from now on, i reserve the right to be called pretty......women will have to be called handsome from now on.......

altho i do like to believe in my small little world that im jus absolutely hot and sexy everywhere, but pretty wasnt exactly the word i was hoping for.......in fact pretty wouldnt be the word any guy would be associated wif.........so that explains y the cashier was so frenly today........hmmm...........wat can i say......im just absolutely hot and sexy everywhere.....and too damn pretty to resist........

1 Comments :

Blogger Ic3nCok3 said...

testing testing

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home