Monday, April 21, 2003

Here's another kai-ism:

"If it's meant to be yours, it will be yours........

I actually got this from a friend quite sometime back and it popped up again when my sis told me a fortune-teller predicted that my brother-in-law would make a big fortune in dunno when. This friend of mine explains many things this way.Things such as winning the lottery and such. Basically, it just says that if things are meant to go your way, they will go your way. There are some things in life you just cannot control. So there is no point in fretting and calculating and obsessing about them. I personally do not adhere to any religion nor teaching. I believe in fate and that brings me to another kai-ism:



"All things happen for a reason. Sometimes starting off logically, but always ending up unexplanable. And they still happen and will happen again."

A friend once decided to follow a certain religion because he felt there was a greater being out there that causes things to happen spontaneously. I agree with that, but I do not agree with the greater being explanation. To me, all things happen for a reason. Take for example, why I'm pausing now and why I'm deciding to type out what exactly I'm thinking. The reason behind this? Because I'm trying to think about how to explain this. Note the word TRYING. cos it's very difficult to think and watch tv at the same time. Nvm, forget the example. Anyhow, even the smallest and most un-important event happens for a reason. But at the end of it all, it all boils down to events happening randomly and spontaneously. And these things you cannot predict, explain nor you do that thing you do...........huh? whatever.



"What goes around, comes around............and smacks you in the face."

This is almost similar with the chinese saying, "Er you er bao, shan you shan bao". Meaning, do good and recieve good, blah blah. But I would change it to, "Er you er bao, shan you whatever bao u can think of". Meaning, the earlier saying is really useless. Seriously, how many times has a person done good but recieved bad in return. Hey it's reality. So for those who are still in lala land, pls go smack yourself in the face. But the gist of the kai-ism is that, there is a consequence to everything you do. A really simple example would be holding your bladder for too long. You get wet underwear.



0 Comments :

Post a Comment

<< Home